Does starting a new art journal cause you anxiety?
You get a new journal and you can’t wait to use it. But then the nerves set in and you’re afraid to work in your new journal because you worry that you might “ruin” it with an unsuccessful spread.
I feel your pain. That is my biggest obstacle to keeping an art journal. So, I have designed an art journal that removes all that anxiety. I call it the “Give it all you got” Mixed Media Journal.
“Give it all you got” Mixed Media Journal
- This mixed media journal, or chipboard journal, includes 12 chipboard work surfaces that are separate from the journal.
- The work surfaces are strong enough to handle loads of wet layers of paint and collage.
- You can create spreads with all your favorite tippy and drippy techniques, and with the same ease as you would when working on a tag.
- When you are happy with your spread, you can adhere it to one of the 10 pages in your journal. Each work surface comes with a sticky backing for applying it to the page.
- And if you’re not happy with your results, that’s OK. Just start a new spread on one of the extra pieces of chipboard.
- The cover of the journal is a primed canvas, left blank so you can customize it with your artwork.
- Extra work surfaces are available for purchase.
Visit the shop!
Follow us on Social Media