Just the right size to be a travel or field journal, but enough space to keep you creating for a while.
Pages are constructed with heavy watercolor paper that can handle layers of paint, and collage without buckling under the pressure.
About this journal:
- 6 x 6 inch, 10-page Interactive Art Journal
- 8 pages are interactive. Meaning that they have extensions on the page that unfold from the center to reveal more art space.
- the interactivity provides new ways to approach the art journal spread. Watch this video for some examples of what you can create.
- there are 4 double-sided inserts tucked away in their individual side pockets.
- you can add your own art to the cover because we have left it as a blank, primed canvas.
- the custom binding helps the pages lay flat easier so that you can cover the entire surface.
- pages/work surfaces are made with strong watercolor paper, ideal for mixed media, watercolor or sketch and ink.
- patterened scrapbook paper covers the outer sides of the interactive components.
- the back and spine are made with dark brown vinyl.